The Holy Quran.
Afshar, A. (2014). Institutionalization of the culture of chastity and the veil in Iran with emphasis on the role of national media. Qom, Islamic Research Center of IRIB.
Akbari, M. R. (1998). A new analysis of hijab in the present era, PayamEtrat.
Alvani, S.M. (2012). General management. Tehran, Nei press.
Alvani, S.M; Danaei-Fard, H. (2005). Organization theory (structure, design, and functions), Tehran, Safad press.
Davis, S. (1994). Organization cultural management, (N. Mirsepasi and P. Motamed), Tehran, Morvarid press.
Dokandar, M. (2012). Cultural management of Islamic dressing and cultural- social pattern selection. MA thesis on sociology, Islamic Azad University of Tabriz.
Durkheim, E. (2008). Social work division, (B. Parham) Tehran, Markaz press.
Ebn-Fares, A. (1983). Lexicon language standards. (H. Abdolsalam) Tehran, Islamic Information Office.
10. Ebn-Manzoor. (1993). Arabic language. Beirut, Dar-Sader.
11. Fattahizadeh, F. (2010). Hijab in the Koran and the Bible, quarterly of explanatory studies, 1st year, No. 2.
12. Firoozabadi, M. (1996). Ocean Dictionary, Beirut, Al-Resaleh Ins.
13. Ghrashi, A. (2006). Quran dictionary, Tehran, Islamic library, Bita press.
14. Giddens, A. (1998). The consequences of Modernity, (M. Salasi), Tehran, Markaz press.
15. Goodarzi. G; Sheikhzadeh, M. (2009). Organizing cultural institutions of the country looking at concepts of cultural engineering, 5 (3), 10.
16. HashemiMoqaddam, A. (2003). Reviewing the issues of the day from the perspective of Tehran citizens (hijab), Opinion poll of Iranian Students Center Research, project of Ministry of Scince, first edition.
17. Javid, M. J. (2009). A Contemplation on the concept of Hijab in Divine religions, Tehran, Institute of Social and Cultural Studies.
18. Karadan, A. (2007). Local and national culture in globalization era, cultural engineering magazine, Supreme Council of Cultural Revolution, Nos. 10 and 11.
19. Khalafi, M. (2008). An intra-religion review on hijab, women book, No 37.
20. Kivisto, P. (2007). Key ideas in sociology, (M. Saboori), Tehran, Nei press.
21. Mahrizi, M. (2006). Hijab pathology, Tehran, JavanehRoshd press.
22. Majlesi, M. (1982). Behar-al-anvar, Beirut, Al-Vafa Ins.
23. Moeidfar S; Saboori, H. (2011). Investigating the level of individualism in family, social sciences journal, No 4.
24. Motahari, M. (1997). Question of Hijab, Tehran, Sadra press.
25. Navidni, M. (2003). An introduction to social security, strategic studies ins., No. 19.
26. Nejati, M. (2009). Alphabet of cultural work, Mashhad, Tous book keeper.
27. Rooholamini, M. (2005). Context of ethnography, Tehran, Attar press.
28. Rostam-Nejad, M. (2009). The phenomenon of improper hijab and its roots, Specialized Quarterly of Tahoora, No. 5.
29. Shafiee, E. (2007). Hijab: responsibilities and authorities of Islamic government, contexts and factors of spreading improper hijab in Iran.
30. Soltani, I. (2009). "Cultural managers: competencies and skills", Tadbir, 19th year, No 204.
31. Taghavi, S. R. (2010). A view to Islamic management, Tehran, Afagh press.
32. Tarihi, F. (1996). Al-Bahrein complex, Tehran, Mortazavi bookstore.
33. Vosooghi, M; Mirzaei, H. (2008). Individualism: dimensions and criteria, sociology sciences quarterly, No 34.
34. Weber, M. (2004). Religion, power, society, (A. Tadayon), Tehran, Ghoomes press.
35. Yaganeh-Javadi M. R; Hashemi, S. Z. (2008). A new look at the issue of individualism in sociology, sociology sciences quarterly, No 33.
36. Yazdkhasti, A. (2007). Hijab in women with a sociological approach, No 38.
37. _________ (2011). Polling for confronting improper hijab (ethical security scheme) from Tehran citizens' viewpoint, social department of Tehran police.
38. _________ (2010). The report of poll of Tehran universities' students about their attitude toward the status of hijab in the society, Tehran, institute of culture, arts and communications, first edition.
39. _________ (2010). Report of polling about people's attitude toward the state of hijab in the society, Tehran, institute of culture, art, and communication.